A little late, but here’s our roundup of the ALE2011 unconference. This was one we wished we could make too, but instead followed from our armchairs.
To the business. Here’s our 14 Roundup of ALE2011:
- Organising ALE2011 with Real Options by @OlafLewitz . A brilliant take on how ALE2011 came together.
- @ulrikapark‘s reflections: Complexity and Feature Injection at Agile Lean Europe 2011 Berlin
- @scharlau‘s reflections on ALE2011
- @OlafLewitz‘s impressions from ALE2011
- Interesting and great-idea for more tiny ALEs on this LinkedIn group by @jurgenappelo
- @robvanlanen‘s reflection on his FedEx Days Talk
- @YvesHanoulle‘s personal retrospective of ALE2011. An introspective take on unconference attendance.
- I’m Back from Berlin by @mfloryan
- Why I Liked ALE2011, a really great summary of the little bits of organisation that made all the difference, by @jurgenappelo
- @JonJagger‘s tiny synopsis of his lightning talk: Precision Listening. Be great to see the full lightning talk, as this really chimes.
- Agile Thoughts and Things: ALE2011 Berlin: the fall of the wall by @ojuncu
- The full Keynote from Bjarte Bogsnes on Beyond Budgetting is available here
- See the resources page for more up to date round ups, blogs and some talks
- See the LinkedIn group for more discussion
More in our next 14 Roundup.